Returns and Refunds Policy
We want you to have a pleasant experience purchasing your jewellery through us. If for any reason you feel not satisfied with your purchase, you are entitled to return it to us within 14 days of the delivery date for a full refund of the purchase price, subject to meeting the requirements of our refunds policy.
For the purposes of this refund and returns policy the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Danaz Jewels Ltd.
1. You are entitled to return new items sold online by Danaz Jewels Ltd. within 14 days of the delivery date for a full refund of the purchase price of the goods (excluding any shipping costs).
2. You are responsible to contact us via email or telephone to notify us of a return. You will need to produce evidence of your purchase such as tax invoice, contact details and reason for your return.
3. Goods have to be returned in their original packaging with all their original tags attached and with their respective documentation (such as diamond certificates, gemmologist certificates).
4. Shipping charges for all goods returned are to be incurred by you the customer. All return goods must be insured during delivery to be protected against loss and damage.
5. All items returned will be subjected to an inspection by staff of Danaz Jewels Ltd. before a refund is processed. Items are to be returned in the “as new condition”. The definition of as new condition refers to the items not have been worn, the item is returned in a pristine condition with no scratches or signs of wear and tear. Danaz Jewels Ltd holds the sole discretionary rights to determine if an item returned meets the definition of “as new condition”.
6. Special orders, custom made items, made as per customers specifications will be exempted from the 14 day returns policy. This includes goods that have been altered or modified from their original specification to suit customer needs and wishes.
7. Subject to our inspection being approved, the refund amount will be paid back in the same method of transaction and into the same purchasers account within 15 business days.
This refund policy is governed by the consumer laws in force in New Zealand by the level provided in your local jurisdiction. By accepting exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts you agree that any disputes arising in relation to this refund and returns policy will be conveniently resolved in the courts of New Zealand.
By purchasing over danaz.co.nz you are automatically agreeing to this refund policy. Danaz Jewels Ltd. reserves the right to change the refunds and return policy for the suitability of business. We will notify of such changes on the website after which the continued use of our website you will be deemed to agreeing with the modified terms of the refunds and return policy.